10. You think you have teens figured out
9. You understand the parents
8. Your name is Doug Fields and you sold all your material
7. You think doing having Fun and games is all there is to youth ministry.
6. You bought all the Youth Specialties material and are thinking; and now what?
5. You want to reach out to Generation X; and don't even know that we are past post-modernism.
4. You don't even have a computer.
3. You still teach out of the KJV
2. You don't know who Yaconelli, Kimball or Fields are ...and don't even read Riddle's Rants
1. You don't love students; and you don't even know if there is a God.
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...