First Impressions




What does your Church for First Impressions?

I've seen cookie delivery, mugs etc. Gimmicks. Greet at the door etc.

One of the things we have is a Visitor's packet and a follow-up plan to our visitors.

We, even, include a postcard of First Impressions. It states:

"Our church wants to do the best job possible of welcoming guest like you feel welcome. Would you please tell us what you think?

1. What did you First notice?

2. What did you like best?

3. What can we do better?

---------------------------------------------------

I just got one back that usually states the usually liked the friendliness, sense of family, casual atmosphere.

The what can we do better answer was classic: "Keep doing what you're doing." WOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.