Thursday, August 21, 2008
Top Ten Things I wished someone would of told me in High School.
1. Love God.
2. Love others.
3. That trying to drink a gallon of milk in an hour does something to your system and not
meant to be done.
4. Messy Games can be well messy. Bring extra clothes.
5. There is more to life than just school.
6. Boundaries in relationships are a "Good" thing - treat your relationships of
having both physical, mental, social, spiritual boundaries.
7. Duct Tape doesn't fix everything. Learn to respect property.
8. There are some things in life you have to let God be in control.
9. Learn to laugh at yourself.
10. Be Thyself and no one else.
Other thoughts: that things retro from your decade of High School will eventually come back in. Doing the moonwalk still can impress people, and if you can impersonate certain "Wrestlers" people think you're still cool!
Being from Canada ...I'm a Hockey fan. Follow the Leafs, like the Jays. Went I went to college everyone had their teams ..... College ...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...