Thursday, August 21, 2008
Top Ten Things I wished someone would of told me in High School.
1. Love God.
2. Love others.
3. That trying to drink a gallon of milk in an hour does something to your system and not
meant to be done.
4. Messy Games can be well messy. Bring extra clothes.
5. There is more to life than just school.
6. Boundaries in relationships are a "Good" thing - treat your relationships of
having both physical, mental, social, spiritual boundaries.
7. Duct Tape doesn't fix everything. Learn to respect property.
8. There are some things in life you have to let God be in control.
9. Learn to laugh at yourself.
10. Be Thyself and no one else.
Other thoughts: that things retro from your decade of High School will eventually come back in. Doing the moonwalk still can impress people, and if you can impersonate certain "Wrestlers" people think you're still cool!
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...