Violence in Church

I've wondered about how we handle things. Do we have an emergency response?

In discussing this in our local ministers' meeting - it was amusing to me that one of the preacher actualyl carries a gun with him - everywhere he goes. He is almost 70. One time I drove with him and saw his 9mm and boy was I good in his car.

He also says he has a few special Ops guys that attends his church. He is located not far from Fort Bragg.

For me ... I don't carry a gun ...really don't see the need. But sometimes I do wish I had a security detail though ...boy have I done some stupid things in which ...ah nevermind ...let's just say I'm glad I'm still alive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.