I think that TV preachers are a crock!
(Some might point out we're not to judge but we are to judge those inside the faith and expose those in posing as sheep who are really wolves)
Here is why: (You will notce these are generalizations but apply but not all Christain TV preachers are bad though they are rare)
1. They seem to sell themselves rather than God.
2. They elevate themselves rather than God.
3. They promote a false gospel of health and wealth.
4. They tend to ask for money more than anything else.
5. They make a joke and mockery of Jesus.
6. The tend to be bluehaired and cheesy in their methods.
7. Cultural irrelevant!
8. When was the last time someone became a Christian from a TV show?
9. Do we really need any more Christian informercials?
10. Their promotion of Jesus junk almost seems to have Jesus want to go into their TV studio and turn over alot more than tables.
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...