I think that TV preachers are a crock!
(Some might point out we're not to judge but we are to judge those inside the faith and expose those in posing as sheep who are really wolves)
Here is why: (You will notce these are generalizations but apply but not all Christain TV preachers are bad though they are rare)
1. They seem to sell themselves rather than God.
2. They elevate themselves rather than God.
3. They promote a false gospel of health and wealth.
4. They tend to ask for money more than anything else.
5. They make a joke and mockery of Jesus.
6. The tend to be bluehaired and cheesy in their methods.
7. Cultural irrelevant!
8. When was the last time someone became a Christian from a TV show?
9. Do we really need any more Christian informercials?
10. Their promotion of Jesus junk almost seems to have Jesus want to go into their TV studio and turn over alot more than tables.
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...