Being Real


My Sermon Topic this past Sunday was "How to be a Christian, without being Religious?"

Points.

A. What is a Christian? Looked at calling of the disciples in Matt.
B. What is Religiousity? Works salvation.
Looked at Paul's rebuke of the Judaizers in Galatians.
C. Answering the Question.
How to be a Christian in this postmodern world.
Ended with a song and powerpt of Lost & Found's song "Baby"

All good. Shared from my heart. One of my elders even prayed with me at the end of the service. Been a good week. Emotional.

Our church had looked at the budget. I let my leaders know I'm here for the long haul and God is still in control. Good to have alot of encouragement and support from the leadership. I pray your church leaders support you as mine does me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Such a blessing to belong to a church family such as you have described yours. Mine is very much the same and it is wonderful. I have been in a church that was the exact opposite of that as well, so being in a good healthy one is all the more sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.