Monday, June 05, 2006
McDonalds & Mormons
I almost thought I went to the Wrong McDonalds this afternoon. Nametags, white T-shirts, and ties.
Then I noticed how they looked like Mormons ... and as I looked closer I saw the McDonald's logo on the nametag.
So here are some similarities between the 2.
1. Both have a head leader. One is a clown.
2. Their "Missionaries" dress up and go for the Customer service.
3. They sell their product.
4. Both are growing fast.
5. They market what they know.
6. They are loving it.
7. They scare those that don't darken the door very much.
8. Their commercials tend to be "Cheesey"
9. I'm reminded why I try to avoid both.
10. They have really cool toys ... either flyers or plastic.
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...