Monday, June 05, 2006
McDonalds & Mormons
I almost thought I went to the Wrong McDonalds this afternoon. Nametags, white T-shirts, and ties.
Then I noticed how they looked like Mormons ... and as I looked closer I saw the McDonald's logo on the nametag.
So here are some similarities between the 2.
1. Both have a head leader. One is a clown.
2. Their "Missionaries" dress up and go for the Customer service.
3. They sell their product.
4. Both are growing fast.
5. They market what they know.
6. They are loving it.
7. They scare those that don't darken the door very much.
8. Their commercials tend to be "Cheesey"
9. I'm reminded why I try to avoid both.
10. They have really cool toys ... either flyers or plastic.
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...