Maybe you need to write something like All I ever needed to know about Life I learned from the NHL
1. There is only One Great One!
2. When there is conflict; there will always be a referee
3. Fighting can and will occur often even in the church.
4. Change will come quickly and you may not like it.
5. You get to score ever now and then
6. No one likes a tie game
7. Sudden death either excites you or sends fear!
8. No one team is exactly alike
9. Firing is never easy
10. There will be times of low attendance
Being from Canada ...I'm a Hockey fan. Follow the Leafs, like the Jays. Went I went to college everyone had their teams ..... College ...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...