A Look Back at 2021


 Here's a  look back of 2021. It was an interesting year.

We had just over came Covid 19 at the end of 2020 ..Nov-Dec.  Brian turned 16, worked at Arbys, got a car and a girlfriend ... then later went on to work at Food Lion. He was back in person learning.

Nicole had back in-person for her senior year. Graduated in June ...and went onto Virginia Tech and is loving her first year there.

Kendra was going to Reynolds. Took a few classes. This Fall she took an "Improv" class which she loved. She decided Post-secondary education wasn't for her. She is currently looking for employment.

Valerie is working at Atlee Christian loves it. 

We lost Hope our Cat in the Spring. We made the difficult decision after her battle with a cancerous tumor ..and removed ... it came back ... so we laid her to rest. In the Summer, we've been blessed with 3 kittens - by surprise who changed our lives. Sammie, Luna and Toby. All black cats that we love dearly.

I got my citizenship (After many years) July 4th this year. So exciting, and got to vote in my first election.

In Church news, We've been holding together - in a post-midst Covid Church-  streaming, outreach - Fun Day etc. Some of the highlights include: Camp, Homecoming, Fun Day, missions, ICOM etc.

As I look back, I see a bright future ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.