Don't Write a Book.

 I have tons of friends that think writing a book is a BE All That thing. Problem is - it isn't.


I have tons to say but the medium which I say it is through online resources.

I've been quoted in a few books. Been honored to preview and give feedback on some published books. Even know some publishers, authors, and friends who have had their works published. (Trust me - they aren't rolling in the dough)

So what's my advice to those struggling authors out there?

1. Start small.

2. Write what you are passionate about.

3. Write your book or article as if it would never be published but you would want the whole world to know about it.

4. Invest yourself in another occupation.

5. Don't write to just write. Write as if you are telling your story.

6. Be creative.

7. Don't intend on publishing a book but seek advice from other authors and publishers.

8. Have Fun. Always improve but know that works are never just done overnite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.