Questions as We approach 2019

1. What will my Bible reading plan be?

2. What can I do to reach out to others?

3. What specific steps can I take to loving my family more?

4. Whom shall I be praying for?

5. What sin will I fight the hardest to overcome?

6. What financial goals will I have? To get out of debt? To give more?

7. What books will I read?

8. What opportunities will I take to serve? (Missions trips, local service projects)

9. What Spiritual Discipline will I apply to my life more? (Fast, pray, spiritual retreat)

10. Am I committed more to the Lord to be His hands and Feet, no matter what?

(What steps are you taking for the new year, Lord willing)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.