Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Top 10 Things that I've Learned from IRT
Top 10 Things that I've learned from Ice Road Truckers ... and can be applied to the ministry as well:
I. Going Slow isn't always bad.
II. Everyone needs patience.
III. Attitude is everything.
IV. It is good to know where you are going.
V. Prayer helps ...Alot.
VI. Conflict resolution comes in handy.
VII. It is good to know WHO is in control.
VIII. Respect, respect, respect ...need I say it again?
IX. Communication is a Must.
X. If things get out of control - check that you are not. Taking care of one's self and being flexible when things are beyond what you can handle.
(This helps also to take care of your own soul as well)
Others you would add?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Three Principles
Paul wrote, “I press on toward the goal, toward the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 3:14 Three Pr...
-
Some gave me this picture. Turn it one way - it looks like an older woman, the other way - it looks like a young princess. Interesting. Al...
-
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
-
I hate David Crowder. Okay,maybe hate is such a strong word, maybe its dislike. I have nothing against David Crowder himself; just that so m...

No comments:
Post a Comment