The Stanley Cup Playoffs Begin.



16 teams.... one Cup. Tonight starts the playoffs after 82 games ... the real hockey begins. No Leafs. No Habs. Of course some fierce rivals and all this for the one marble of a trophy in the race for the Cup.

so Let's Start with the Eastern Conference:


FL vs. NJD ...NJ in 6.

NYR vs. OTT. NYR in 5.

Bos vs. Was. Caps in 7 (Should be a good series)


PIT vs. PHI. Pens in 7 (This will be the First round series to watch)


Western Conference:

Pho vs. Chicago. I say Yotes in 6. (And after this round they'll be moving to another city)

STL vs. SJS Blues in 7. (They got the depth there)

VAN vs. LAK Canucks in 5.

NSH vs. DET. Wings in 6.



Predictions for Eastern Champ: Pens. Western: Canucks.


Stanley: (MY son would love the Pens but I'd love to see the Canucks finally win it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.