Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Security for Places of Worship
So a leader and I from Bonnie Brae went to this seminar on Church Security. The Speaker was very insightful.
He suggested a few things like:
1. Aid in identifying potential risks.
2. Having a guide to prevention.
3. Smart use of your resources - best prevention - the greeter.
4. Leadership develop plans to respond to.
Also suggested working with your local law enforcement to help with ant issues.
He used the 3Rs
1. Recognize potential problems. (You know your church culture - if something out of the ordinary - say something)
2. Report it immediately. Know who to report to ...and implement policy.
3. Respond appropriately. Call police etc.
Rick Arrington did a good job. He has a book out there that would be a good tool. He even left his email in case people wanted to contact or needed more information: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
A Christian Perspective: “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses the life of faith, let us strip off every w...
THE INCOMPARABLE CHRIST More than 2000 years ago there was a man born contrary to the laws of nature. He laid aside his purple robe for a ...