Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Security for Places of Worship
So a leader and I from Bonnie Brae went to this seminar on Church Security. The Speaker was very insightful.
He suggested a few things like:
1. Aid in identifying potential risks.
2. Having a guide to prevention.
3. Smart use of your resources - best prevention - the greeter.
4. Leadership develop plans to respond to.
Also suggested working with your local law enforcement to help with ant issues.
He used the 3Rs
1. Recognize potential problems. (You know your church culture - if something out of the ordinary - say something)
2. Report it immediately. Know who to report to ...and implement policy.
3. Respond appropriately. Call police etc.
Rick Arrington did a good job. He has a book out there that would be a good tool. He even left his email in case people wanted to contact or needed more information: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
what are some of the things that Church Leaders would not want people to know? (I wrote this in 2011) I. We mess up all the time. Sure t...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
There are three types of people when it comes to the truth. There are: I. The Hiders. They deny and hide the truth of God. II. The Hur...
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...