Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Security for Places of Worship
So a leader and I from Bonnie Brae went to this seminar on Church Security. The Speaker was very insightful.
He suggested a few things like:
1. Aid in identifying potential risks.
2. Having a guide to prevention.
3. Smart use of your resources - best prevention - the greeter.
4. Leadership develop plans to respond to.
Also suggested working with your local law enforcement to help with ant issues.
He used the 3Rs
1. Recognize potential problems. (You know your church culture - if something out of the ordinary - say something)
2. Report it immediately. Know who to report to ...and implement policy.
3. Respond appropriately. Call police etc.
Rick Arrington did a good job. He has a book out there that would be a good tool. He even left his email in case people wanted to contact or needed more information: Richard.email@example.com
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...