I admit I'm not the best preacher in the world. It takes time and effort. I don't mind the administration and pastoral part but preaching is hard. I believe in preaching God's Word. I believe it changes lives. I believe it takes time and effort. Thus it is my struggle and I have to continually try to improve my preaching, style and present the Good news of Christ in the best possible way.
Here are some ways I am trying to improve my own preaching:
1. Listening to great preachers.
2. Practice my own preaching.
3. Listen to my own sermons and see what mannerisms I should avoid.
4. Pray ....pray .... pray .....
5. Use great communication resources. (I had recently a friend send me a good resource on improving communication - good stuff)
6. See what others are doing?
are there other tools, resources you have for improving your preaching? What are you doing?
I see a lot of guys blogging everyday, (I use to be that guy) and wanting to get fame and recognized. They spend lots of time on facebook o...
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
In a recent publication, (A Supplement to the Mechanicsville Local dated March 28,2018 Best Summer Ever. The Article, 5 reasons why summer c...