I admit I'm not the best preacher in the world. It takes time and effort. I don't mind the administration and pastoral part but preaching is hard. I believe in preaching God's Word. I believe it changes lives. I believe it takes time and effort. Thus it is my struggle and I have to continually try to improve my preaching, style and present the Good news of Christ in the best possible way.
Here are some ways I am trying to improve my own preaching:
1. Listening to great preachers.
2. Practice my own preaching.
3. Listen to my own sermons and see what mannerisms I should avoid.
4. Pray ....pray .... pray .....
5. Use great communication resources. (I had recently a friend send me a good resource on improving communication - good stuff)
6. See what others are doing?
are there other tools, resources you have for improving your preaching? What are you doing?
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
A Christian Perspective: “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses the life of faith, let us strip off every w...
In a recent publication, (A Supplement to the Mechanicsville Local dated March 28,2018 Best Summer Ever. The Article, 5 reasons why summer c...