Books I just finished reading. Pastor's Primer and God's Smuggler.

According to reviews:
A guidebook designed for both novice and bi-vocational pastors, this practical book helps pastors navigate the new terrain of ministry. Austin Tucker, a pastor with more than thirty years of experience, provides sage advice on the nuts and bolts of ministry--including preaching, counseling, leadership, conflict, evangelism, weddings and funerals, and the ordinances. It is a good guidebook. On a grade scale I'd give it a B+.


God's Smuggler - is an older book (Can't believe I haven't read it before this) which I wish there was a sequel. It tells the story of Brother Andrew Smuggling Bibles behind the Iron Curtain. Gives the importance of having God's Word to those who don't have it - and blessed how much we take for granted in having the Word of God. Everyone needs to read this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.