War Wounds?

So what is your story? Ever been hurt? I been thinking of this lately. With the whole Sin, grace, Manipulation(sometimes my own) and the whole reality of ministry. The reality is that there are horror stories out there. You will be wounded. Don't give up. I'm not perfect. I'm messy. I've messed up, in fact, as a result of a lot of my failures and shortcomings; it helped mold and make me into a better preacher.

So what is your story. Mine: A messy Canadian who ended from a broken home to Bible College to a few short ministries, to some good ones, and continues along the journey. Husband. Father. Follower.(Not a fan)
And still amazed by God's Grace. What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.