Long Movies: Few Words.

So I got thinking about movies and how to do some short reviews of short ...so here is my own analysis of some long movies and short reviews for them:


Titanic: A boat sinks.

Return of the Dragon: Bruce Lee kicks Butt.

Lone Wolf McQuade: Chuck Norris Texas Ranger - kicks butt. (lots of language)

Kung Fu Panda: A panda who tries to do martial arts.

Lord of the Rings: Trilogy - The Ring is destroyed.

The Hobbit: A Ring is found.

Footloose: (Kevin Bacon version) A High schooler dances where dancing is banned.

The Breakfast Club: Discussion over cultural stereotypes during detention.

Back to the Future Trilogy: A time traveling car that gets Michael J. fox into trouble.

Miracle: The US Hockey team Finally win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.