Meeting the Governor of Virginia and other Oddities ...



Yesterday the Family spent the day at the Virginia War Memorial and to visit Hollywood Cemetery. We heard the Governor speak and had just by chance to meet him and his wife. It was a highlight and history lesson for my children.

The odd thing to me was that we were there to honor men and women who served and sacrificed for our country and here are those serving in the military serving us (Common people) Water. Shouldn't I be serving them? Giving them water on this day of remembrance and honoring their fallen companions and friends?

Maybe that is what I need to be doing more. Serving people: water. The Living Water. How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.