Books I've recently Finished Reading ..


I finished reading E3 on recommend of a church leader. Personally I didn't like the book. It had some redeemable qualities on eldership but I prefer "They smell like Sheep" or Biblical Eldership than this one. Though a good resource to have in one's library.


Raising your kids is one was right where I was.I was glad I read this. in a nutshell it is a book about being there, being a leader, role model, and just spending time with your children and your spouse. Priorities, memories, and just being Jesus to your children. A good resource for any parent.


this last book was a good reminder that boundaries, accountability and that any church leader can fall to scandal ...... and there is forgiveness and redemption. I never forget what one leader who fell due to an extra-marital affair said to me: "You can have all the accountability in the world, and yet lie ...know your weaknesses and run away." I know I can be an idiot in any area and am thankful for grace, forgiveness, and that I try to remain pure due to whom I might hurt ...ultimately God and my family. ...Scripture reminds us of the desires of the flesh and how we are to be of the Spirit ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.