Re-thinking Mission Statement.



in the process of re-thinking our "Mission statement" It is a good statement but no one remembers it. Just finished up reading "Church Unique" and came up with three words: Live. Love Long.


I. Live the Gospel - (The Great Commission Matt.28:16-20)

II. Love God and others. (The Greatest Commandment Makr 12:28-34)

III. Long for others to Follow and be Disciples. (1 John 4:7,8)

Just brainstorming. Of course next up is Andy Stanley's book: Visioneering ... But I just can't get out of my head that of Phil Vischer's speech and that "Where there is no "Vision" people perish" or rather where there is no revelation, people perish. We just need the people of God to follow the Word of God and not some business model. (End of rant and same of Phil's words too that he said in a speech in Atlanta NYWC several yrs ago)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.