Top 10 Books Christians Should Read.


Besides the Bible (A Given) What are the 10 books Christians should read?

Here is a list I thought of:

10. Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis

9. The Peacemaker - Ken Sande

8. The Power of Loving your Church - David Hansen

7. I'd rather see a Sermon - Dave Stone.

6. Find Us Faithful - Bob Russell

5. Stumbling Toward Faith - Renee Altson.

4. Celebration of Discipline - Foster

3. 10 Dumbest Things Christians Do - Mark Atteberry

2. Four Things That Matter Most - Ira Byock

1. Who Stole My Church? - Gordan MacDonald

What ones did you not know? what ones would you add?

Honorable Mention:

Newcomer Guide's to the Bible - Armour

The Story

Tracks of a Fellow Struggler - Claypool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.