My Flip Flap Solar Flower.


I have a flip flap solar flower. It waves when in the sunlight. I gave my wife, Valerie, one that has a butterfly on it. There are bee ones etc. The one I have is in the window of my office. So why the flower? It has meaning. I have a friend (Church member) whose health is declining and basically is on hospice care. He and his wife are GOOD People. When I visit there, I feel better than before going. My friend and I have much in common - inspite of the age differences. (We both watch the same shows: Ice Road Truckers and Pawn Stars).

Everytime I visit my friend .... there is that flower in his window, and he waves to me as I go to walk in his home. The flower reminds me of him. He got his as a gift from a family member to cheer him up.

As I look at this flower ..it reminds me not only of my friend, but of how our God created things. That the flowers are here today, but can be gone tomorrow. So as life is short, make the most of it. All this from a less than $2 flower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.