How to prepare for a Hurricane:
1. Don't panic
2. Be prepared - Just like the boy scouts.
3. Don't panic.
4. Pray lots.
5. don't panic.
6. Ask one of your friends on facebook whose other profession is weatherperson (or they think it is) .
7. don't panic.
8. Pray lots more
9. Follow what the TV, local authorities tell you.
10. Pick up a Few things for emergency's sake at your local store - though WARNING - Walmart might just be packed.
11. Pray for those in its path and already affected.
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...