How to prepare for a Hurricane:
1. Don't panic
2. Be prepared - Just like the boy scouts.
3. Don't panic.
4. Pray lots.
5. don't panic.
6. Ask one of your friends on facebook whose other profession is weatherperson (or they think it is) .
7. don't panic.
8. Pray lots more
9. Follow what the TV, local authorities tell you.
10. Pick up a Few things for emergency's sake at your local store - though WARNING - Walmart might just be packed.
11. Pray for those in its path and already affected.
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...