How to prepare for a Hurricane:
1. Don't panic
2. Be prepared - Just like the boy scouts.
3. Don't panic.
4. Pray lots.
5. don't panic.
6. Ask one of your friends on facebook whose other profession is weatherperson (or they think it is) .
7. don't panic.
8. Pray lots more
9. Follow what the TV, local authorities tell you.
10. Pick up a Few things for emergency's sake at your local store - though WARNING - Walmart might just be packed.
11. Pray for those in its path and already affected.
what are some of the things that Church Leaders would not want people to know? (I wrote this in 2011) I. We mess up all the time. Sure t...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
There are three types of people when it comes to the truth. There are: I. The Hiders. They deny and hide the truth of God. II. The Hur...
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...