Three Things to Improve.





Lately I've had to adjust my schedule and way of thinking. So here are three things you can do to improve.


I. Get Up Earlier. It helps you think, get into a schedule and be on the move. The last few weeks I've adjusted my schedule to get to the office earlier and sure seems like I've been getting a lot more done in lesser time.

II. Pray more. I've definitely been praying more. Need to do that thing called "Facebook" less .... Pray for my FB friends. I usually think about a few of them and pray for them specifically.

III. Write. Read. Listen more. I've been writing more things .... reading more articles, and listening to some really good audio messages. Very inspiring.

What 3 things are you doing to improve?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.