My Top Favourite Wrestlers

Here are some of my top Favourite Wrestlers:

I. Chris Jericho - by far - Canadian, Hockey background, you either love him or hate him.

II. Bret the Hitman Hart.

III. Andre the Giant.

IV. Roddy Roddy Piper

V. Jesse the Body Ventura

VI. Stone Cold Steve Austin. (the only guy to have given me the one finger salute and I laughed about it)

VII. Randy Macho Man Savage.

VIII.Rick Rude. (My Sister-in-law, Lori, would get so mad when I impersonated him and put down the British Bulldog and Hulk Hogan)

IX. Kurt Angle. Got to meet him in person.

X. Big John Stud. Got to shake his hand ...and even though was pictured as the Bad Guy ..meeting him was really cool.

Other honorable mentions: Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. (Notice anyone missing? LOL - which ones would you have included?) I don't watch wrestling anymore but as a kid was a big fan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.