PCs in the Ministry - A Review.

 Just finished reading this resource. ever wonder how to use your computer better?

Have problems with doing a podcast? Website or not?

This book looks at technology in ministry. Computers and Worship.

The tools to use. In the communication age and social media. Websites.Podcasts and Videos, computer Bible study, and implementation of all these resources.

This should be a textbook (or the MACs in the Ministry) for every student considering using technology. Each church needs to come up with its own social media policy and what they should or can be doning. The best advice I've been told is to start simple ... don't do everything .... and be authentic. The lists of websites and resources is well worth the book price alone. I'm keeping this resource close by. A 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.