Heaven or Hell.

Seems there is a lot of talk about Rob Bell's Love Wins ... Universalism and whether hell exists. (I'll not get into Rob's book debate because I haven't read it)

Here is what I do know.

I. Heaven is real.

II. It gives us hope.

III. We all deserve to goto Hell.

IV. Hell is real.

V. If Hell wasn't real, there would be no need for Jesus' atonement and redemption and then our preaching would be foolishness.

VI. Unfortunately not everyone is going to heaven.

VII. Fortunately not everyone is going to hell either.

VIII. It leaves one with a dilemna that preaching and sharing Jesus with others is urgent. Jesus died for everyone but not everyone is going to follow Him.

IX. Thus discipleship is a must. It is about Changed lives. the Hope, Grace that God gives us.

X. It is that through God's peace, that there is also a demand for justice. If there was just peace there would be no need for God's grace and love of giving up His Son for us to satisfy His justice, and wrath as well.

In a nutshell, it means we have a lot of work to do. Let's get sharing Jesus with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.