Against all Odds: My Story - Chuck Norris - A Review.

I admit I like Chuck Norris. I'm a fan. I grew up watching Bruce Lee movies (My brother, Mike, was a Bruce Lee fan and I by default). One of the first movies I saw (On beta) was Lone Wolf McQuade

Chuck Norris seems to be one who everyone knows about or at least in the theme song, Cheers, everyone knows your name.

Chuck Norris Facts is amusing.

Google doesn't search for Chuck Norris

I'm glad I was officially welcomed at his Website

Against all odds is truly Chuck's story. From the ashes of a broken home to that of starting in the military to taking martial arts to the challenges of family, life, career. Chuck Norris lays it on the line. He talks about his own championships, his broken marriage, being a TV star, and the challenges of where God has placed him then and now. I can't believe that at 71, Chuck Norris seem to inspire of what would seem like impossible tasks ahead.  

The only drawback from the book would I won't of included the "Justice Riders" introduction at the end. I would of stopped at the end of his story. The Justice Riders seems too dry and boring to read.  If you're a fan of Chuck Norris - this book is for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.