This Sunday I'm preaching on Dumb Move Number 8 on things Christians do. It is settling for mediocrity.
God wants us to do our best, and what does that look like. We examine God giving His best to us, Jesus.
See you Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Three Principles
Paul wrote, “I press on toward the goal, toward the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 3:14 Three Pr...
-
Some gave me this picture. Turn it one way - it looks like an older woman, the other way - it looks like a young princess. Interesting. Al...
-
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
-
I hate David Crowder. Okay,maybe hate is such a strong word, maybe its dislike. I have nothing against David Crowder himself; just that so m...
No comments:
Post a Comment