Handbook for Mortals: A Review.

The Handbook is  a practical guide for those facing illness. It helped also me in ministering to those facing illness.

The highlights of the book helps one

I. Face their illness.

II. Endure their illness.

III. Prepare for the days ahead.

This practical book should be for every minister, chaplains, church leader, and those that are facing illnesses to gain perspective, empathy, and hope to those here and left behind. Death and dying isn't something easy to face. Live your life in such a way that honors God. I've been learning more about ministering to people in hurtful situations and know I have a lot more to learn. This resource helps me gain some perspective; may it you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.