Good Social Media Articles and some Advice.


HT to my friend, Michelle.

Be careful of pictures - predators can determine where you took the pic

10 Things You should not be posting online

Also with the recent Cyber bullying case of a 11yr old Article

Now with all the news. Here is what concerns me:

1. Parents know what your kids do online.

2. Parents be responsible. (Umm to let your 11yr old do that and the father's reaction wasn't the best way to react)

3. Have time limits.

4. Use the Golden Rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

5. Think before you post. (See #4)

6. Nothing is private online. Be as authentic online as you would offline.

7. What you post online is your future resume. (And present one too)

8. Have fun, but not at anyone's expense. In all things - be the hands and feet of Jesus even online.

9. Get offline. Form relationships offline. I think sometimes the best cyberbullying policy - is sometimes to not be on the internet highway all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.