Friday, July 30, 2010
Good Social Media Articles and some Advice.
HT to my friend, Michelle.
Be careful of pictures - predators can determine where you took the pic
10 Things You should not be posting online
Also with the recent Cyber bullying case of a 11yr old Article
Now with all the news. Here is what concerns me:
1. Parents know what your kids do online.
2. Parents be responsible. (Umm to let your 11yr old do that and the father's reaction wasn't the best way to react)
3. Have time limits.
4. Use the Golden Rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
5. Think before you post. (See #4)
6. Nothing is private online. Be as authentic online as you would offline.
7. What you post online is your future resume. (And present one too)
8. Have fun, but not at anyone's expense. In all things - be the hands and feet of Jesus even online.
9. Get offline. Form relationships offline. I think sometimes the best cyberbullying policy - is sometimes to not be on the internet highway all the time.
Being from Canada ...I'm a Hockey fan. Follow the Leafs, like the Jays. Went I went to college everyone had their teams ..... College ...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...