Friday, July 02, 2010
Advice for those that Complain!
1. Never Send just an email.
2. Never just leave a note on someone's desk hoping they'll notice it!
3. Don't just goto others with the issue - goto the person you have the issue with.
4. Gossip hurts.
5. Don't just complain - offer some viable solutions.
7. Don't expect a solution overnite!
8. Be patient (see #7)
9. Do All things in love.
10. Be available to be part of the solution. (see #5)
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...