WOW – What a Sunday!

This past Sunday – we had the Children sing – (A preview of our VBS songs) and then 2 of our church own children sing solos. We also had Baby Dedication and Grad Sunday. Then in my sermon – I literally washed my own children’s Feet on stage. (Passage was on John 13) Needless to say the day was full. (WE were even having lunch for the church afterwards)



And in the midst of all that …one of our young people – decided to be baptized. Her grandfather got to baptize her. How cool is that? (I even got tears in my eyes due to the fact of this young lady’s story and her being the same age as my oldest daughter)



I’m still recovering from Sunday. Pictures to come soon!



As Phil. 4:4 reminds us – Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.