Thursday, June 17, 2010
Top Ten Signs of a Healthy Youth Ministry
2. Love God (see #1)
3. Because they love God, they love their neighbor. (see #2)
4. Because they love their neighbor, they are willing to share what they have(Do missions, cup of cold water, feed the hungry)
5. Because they share what they have - they will share who they know because of their love for God and love for others. (Aka evangelism) (see #1)
6. Because of they are fulfilling the Greatest Commandment - they will also try to fulfill the great commission (see #5)
7. Because they are becoming disciples; they will be a part of the Christian community as a whole; thus a part of the Family of God and not going to church; but rather being the church.
8. Because they are being the church they will also Worship the One who died for the Church and is the Groom of the Bride.
9. Remain faithful.
10. Love, and have hope for the future. Eternity is longed for.
These signs are not easily measured but visionary expected!
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...