Monday, June 14, 2010
Top 20 Youth Ministry Twitter Accounts of 2010
Influenced by Adam McLane's Top 20 Bloggers of 2010
Here is a List of people who are on twitter - who have a passion for youth ministry that you should be following. Their tweeting in small status messages bring about thought provoking messages for the youth ministry world as a whole. This list is subject to change, and is only based upon my own opinion.
1. @mclanea - He's the Social Media Guru at Youth Specialties.
2. @MatthewMcNutt - Currently in the trenches of Youth Ministry. Also appeared on the Biggest Loser and one who has a wealth of knowledge on youth ministry.
3. @adamwc - Adam has been on the radar of YM for some time. Short and simple.
4. @studentpastor - Joe Donahue's story of redemption and inspiration and how God is currently using him in ministry is great.
5. @brooklynlindsey - A view from a female youthworker, parent, and friend of God.
6. @rethinkingyouth - great insights
7. @tashmcgill - Tash definitely knows her tweets.
8. @gregstier - of Dare2share fame.
9. @LarsRood - Youth Worker with passion for God.
10. @YWJournal - Youthworker Journal.
11. @timschmoyer - Tim's live YM and YM questions - helps one in practical ways.
12. @MarkMatlock - of Planet Wisdom.
13. @riddlegroup - Mark Riddle brings some insightful tweets to make one think.
14. @dougfields - former Saddleback Teaching Pastor and of Simply YM fame.
15. @ymtoday - great organization.
16. @YS_Scoop - Youth Specialties' twitter account.
17. @YW_Scoop - Youthworks' twittter account.
18. @drjimburns - Jim Burns.
19. @YPBrianFord - Brian is a Director of a Youth Camp in PA.
20. @embracinggrace - A new twitter account I came across ... of which had some great things.
Who would you add? Subtract? Any others to suggest or follow?
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...