The Silly Bandz Craze


Seems Silly Bands have been banned at some schools Article here


I didn't even know about Silly Bands until the last week of School?

Comments from my own children - they were told if you didn't have any silly bands - you were too poor. So what did I do? Got them silly bandz
. (I know I didn't want my child being an outcast and well probably as a parent should of explained the whole US vs. Them concept but I'm also a softie)

So what do I think of this latest fad? Just that a fad. Though it is weird they have different numbers, shapes, and teams. They have music ones and now even "Religion" ones. (Which I picked up) What do you think?

Comments

Melissa said…
Oh Silly Bands... Also in the last week of school, my two younger sisters came home with their very own Silly Bands which friends had given them. I think they began innocent enough. My sisters told me they were just a fun fad at school, it didn't mean much, but just served as something to keep your mind on when you were bored. I don't see any harm in them, unless they increase in significance. But, I think also with school being out kids will forget about the Silly Bands when school starts again.

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.