My Take on the Olympics.

I. I thought the closing ceremonies were great, eh!

II. That was one GREAT game.

III. I take back all those things I said about Sidney.

IV. I've got new respect for Ryan Miller. When he hits Free Agency ...wow.

V. Michael J. was probably the best monologue of the night. I was embarrassed by Shatner.

VI. Curling really isn't as easy as it looks.

VII. Too bad the NHL can't capitalize on the whole US-Canada aspect. Bettman just doesn't get it.

VIII. Canada set a record for the number of golds, and as well as the US with the number of medals.

IX. I wonder if this Olympics hurt the future of Women's hockey?

X. I love the Winter Games unfortunately I see that 2014 there will be less coverage and no NHL players in it. (Except maybe Ovechkin)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.