10. Enter the Dragon. One of Bruce Lee's Best.
9. The Princess Bride. "You killed my Father, prepare to die."
8. Spaceballs. Spoof on other movies. Some crude humor but funny.
7. City Slickers. Curly. The One Thing.
6. Parenthood. A good Steve Martin movie.
5. Lone Wolf McQuade. Where Walker Texas Ranger comes from.
4. Napoleon Dynamite. Gosh. Gotta any tots?
3. Bill N Ted's Excellent Adventure. Party On dudes.
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Anyone, anyone, Bueller?
1. Superman. "You've got me, whose got you?" Christopher Reeves' finest.
What ones would you add to the list?
(I tried to stay away from certain movies though some of the SNL classics, and 80s of the "Breakfast Club" Might be thrown in there or the Corey-Corey movies)
Being from Canada ...I'm a Hockey fan. Follow the Leafs, like the Jays. Went I went to college everyone had their teams ..... College ...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...