Top 10 Movies You'll Watch over and over Again.

10. Enter the Dragon. One of Bruce Lee's Best.

9. The Princess Bride. "You killed my Father, prepare to die."

8. Spaceballs. Spoof on other movies. Some crude humor but funny.

7. City Slickers. Curly. The One Thing.

6. Parenthood. A good Steve Martin movie.

5. Lone Wolf McQuade. Where Walker Texas Ranger comes from.

4. Napoleon Dynamite. Gosh. Gotta any tots?

3. Bill N Ted's Excellent Adventure. Party On dudes.

2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

1. Superman. "You've got me, whose got you?" Christopher Reeves' finest.

What ones would you add to the list?

(I tried to stay away from certain movies though some of the SNL classics, and 80s of the "Breakfast Club" Might be thrown in there or the Corey-Corey movies)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.