10. Enter the Dragon. One of Bruce Lee's Best.
9. The Princess Bride. "You killed my Father, prepare to die."
8. Spaceballs. Spoof on other movies. Some crude humor but funny.
7. City Slickers. Curly. The One Thing.
6. Parenthood. A good Steve Martin movie.
5. Lone Wolf McQuade. Where Walker Texas Ranger comes from.
4. Napoleon Dynamite. Gosh. Gotta any tots?
3. Bill N Ted's Excellent Adventure. Party On dudes.
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Anyone, anyone, Bueller?
1. Superman. "You've got me, whose got you?" Christopher Reeves' finest.
What ones would you add to the list?
(I tried to stay away from certain movies though some of the SNL classics, and 80s of the "Breakfast Club" Might be thrown in there or the Corey-Corey movies)
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...