10. Enter the Dragon. One of Bruce Lee's Best.
9. The Princess Bride. "You killed my Father, prepare to die."
8. Spaceballs. Spoof on other movies. Some crude humor but funny.
7. City Slickers. Curly. The One Thing.
6. Parenthood. A good Steve Martin movie.
5. Lone Wolf McQuade. Where Walker Texas Ranger comes from.
4. Napoleon Dynamite. Gosh. Gotta any tots?
3. Bill N Ted's Excellent Adventure. Party On dudes.
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Anyone, anyone, Bueller?
1. Superman. "You've got me, whose got you?" Christopher Reeves' finest.
What ones would you add to the list?
(I tried to stay away from certain movies though some of the SNL classics, and 80s of the "Breakfast Club" Might be thrown in there or the Corey-Corey movies)
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...