6 Things I like about Doug Fields


Some of you may actually think I have a love-hate relationship with Doug Fields
But I don't.

Here are some Great things I think Doug has done in light of him recently resigning and taking a Big Leap of Faith


Here are what I believe to be some of Doug's greatest resources.

1. His book: what Matters Most. Definitely a keeper and for any church leader.

2. Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry. I wish I had this resource when I first started out in Youth Ministry.

3. Purpose Driven Life ..(OK He didn't write that) but Purpose Driven Youth Ministry has shaped and challenged youth ministries to ask the tough questions on what is the purpose of what we are doing and why?

4. Simply Youth Ministry
a great resource and site.

5. His honesty and vulnerability


6. Power play trivia Games. I use mine occasionally.

I like also how he points people to Jesus. Somehow I think his resigning we won't see him more in youth ministry work as much as we'll see him encouraging youth workers to do youth ministry more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.