The 3Ds




So I got thinking about what are the three things on has to do on any given project?

Here is what I came up with.


I. Design. One has to design and think of what you want to achieve.

II. Determination. What are the steps you need to take to get your design to its end? What objectives do you need to met the ends? Determining how to do about your design is key.

III. Direction. This is different from design and determination. the direction helps with your determination and the design phrases. Also in having direction - it clarifies not only the end but evaluates your design and determination? Have I bite off too much? what resources do I need to achieve this?

----------------------------------------------------------

Now let's take this a step further ... how does this apply to a ministry setting?

We need to need to know what our church and ministries are designed to look like?
We need to be determined to take steps to support the design?
We need direction - not just a formula but have God in the equation as well. I've seen many ministries base their ministries on the latest book, gimmick, or convention and try to design their ministries and were determined to make them look like the next MEGA SUPER WALMART CHURCH. The problem? God wasn't in the equation.

Let's be who God created us to be. He gives the increase. We just need to be busy trying to plant seeds and growing those seeds, and the increase will come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.