Friday, March 14, 2008
Tip #706 for Resume Writing!
This one I learned the hard way. Never, never, never, no matter what ... and how willing a church leader from a church you ministered to in Northern Virginia ...have as a reference the Church Elder named Harry Butts. (Yes, he does exist and yes I did have him on my resume about 14yrs ago) I kept wondering why some churches wouldn't respond or inquire more about my resume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is No Plan B: You are it! Stories from a Canadian.
I'm working on a memoir of sorts. My journey, thoughts and adventures all gathered together. Not that many people would read it, excep...
-
Some gave me this picture. Turn it one way - it looks like an older woman, the other way - it looks like a young princess. Interesting. Al...
-
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
-
I hate David Crowder. Okay,maybe hate is such a strong word, maybe its dislike. I have nothing against David Crowder himself; just that so m...
1 comment:
I knew a guy names Dick Butts. LOL
Post a Comment