How Do you keep up with the Church down the road?

Interesting conversation about this over on YMX


Some of my thoughts are:

1. You don't.
2. You be the person and Church God called you to be.
3. Not everything should be all fun and games and based upon Consumer mentality.

Of course there are some varied methods and paradigms in there as well ... personally I don't want to be the next competitor to anyone ... my pride would hurt me too much and well I do tend to get jealous sometimes and basically don't need to be the next Doug Fields.

Comments

dsrowles said…
Since you went to the black background it is very hard to read.
dsrowles said…
Thank you, now I can read it.

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.