1. The Church needs to know how to respond to blog criticism.
2. Technology can be a good but also dangerous thing.
3. Address the issues, don't attack the person.
4. Allow room for communication and personal interaction. The more you address stuff both online and offline - the better.
5. Extend Grace.
6. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Hmmm maybe this applies to putting yourself in that person's shoes? Would you like someone blogging all your "dirty" laundry?
7. Pray for all involved.
8. Choose your words wisely.
9. Allow for feedback. (See #4)
10. Don't allow personal feelings cloud the issues.