1. Know the purpose of it.
2. Know what you are going to include on it.
3. Start simple - maybe start with doing a blog as a site first things like blogger, yahoo, and that are helpful.
4. Have some online policies. Copyright, does and don't. What to include and not.
5. Know what software you are going to use. I recommend either knowing HTML or Frontpage.
6. Get a webmaster and others to contribute to it.
7. Get as many involved with it.
8. Keep it simple. Too much flash distracts.
9. Keep it updated. Nothing like seeing a website that hasn't been updated in months let alone years.
10. Have Fun ...use it as a tool not THE TOOL but "a" tool to promoting your ministry.
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?