Top 10 Things
Students Need to Know Before They Leave High School
1. They are valued.
2. They are loved.
3. They are passionately in love with Jesus.
4. They are the Church.
5. They are to love others.
6. They are to be Prayer Warriors.
7. Practice the Spiritual Disciplines.
8. They know some of the Word. (Not all of it, because it is a
journey of faith and ongoing)
9. They are life long learners on a faith Journey.
10. They have mentors and are mentoring others.
Being from Canada ...I'm a Hockey fan. Follow the Leafs, like the Jays. Went I went to college everyone had their teams ..... College ...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...