Vertical Church - James MacDonald


I must like fellow Canadian pastors. James MacDonald comes hard hitting reality into what the church should be doing. This book is a wake up call. A good resource and wealth of information. I had to go back and re-read several chapters. It is so simple, foundational, and yet challenging.

One of the last chapters almost could of been the First. A Vertical Church is a praying church. One of the foundations of the church needs to be bathed in prayer. I appreciates James' heart for ministry and for the church to grow and give God glory.

Personally every church leader needs this book. I am glad a friend recommended it to me. I'm using it as a great tool and resource that where I serve may be the church God calls us to be and not anyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.