What Cancer Cannot do.


We have several in our congregation that are struggling with Cancer ... and some that have beaten it ... and some have been lost due to cancer. I'm so glad the family supports great causes like Relay for Life. I recently was given this bracelet as a reminder of what cancer cannot do. It also reminds me to pray for those in the midst of the battle.


What Cancer Cannot Do



Author: Unknown

Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot eat away peace.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.