Why I like Gospel Light's VBS

There are several reasons to like a certain publisher. I've been using Gospel Light for several years. Here are some reasons I like Gospel Light for our VBS:




I. They keep it simple.

II. They don't want to sell you all their products. (some publishers want you or have you ordering all their materials and you have to fork out lots of $$$ to do a VBS week)

III. It is reproducible - from lessons to the music ...(Want to give away CDs without buying a bunch ...you can ...) Want to post the music in your videos, online etc ...

IV. The themes are easy to reproduce - from a beach theme to Country Fair to a Bible times theme ....

V. They give you the suggestions where to get other materials. (Would another publisher suggest using Oriental Trading rather than their materials for crafts?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.