One of the First Million.

Turns out I'm 965 150 in fact. Linkedin has been an interesting site for professionals. They even referenced me as an early adopter that lead the way. Citing they are "Changing the lives of millions of members by helping them connect with others, find jobs, get insights, start a business and much more." (March 25 email from Reid Hoffman Co-founder and Chairman Linkedin) 

I got thinking: Isn't that what the Church is suppose to be doing? Changing lives, helping others, connecting them with others and with God? give insights, even help find a job, and much more ... Seems to me that a lot of social media, government etc. is replacing ultimately what the church should be doing in the first place. Perhaps that is just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.